If your home is worth $750,000 or more, a conventional homeowner’s insurance policy is not likely to offer you proper protection.
And a conventional insurance broker is not likely to understand your specific insurance needs.
The John L. Vorbach Company specializes in insurance products and risk management for high net worth individuals and their families. Our consultative approach means we take the time to carefully understand your unique situation before we recommend a specific insurance product. This means you get an insurance policy that works as expected, with no surprises, when you make a claim.
- Highly competitive pricing for superior coverage.
- Guaranteed Replacement features to rebuild your unique home with all its distinctive features
- Agreed Values so you know exactly what you’ll receive should you suffer a loss to your scheduled fine arts, antiques, other collectibles and items of particular value.
- Proper coverage for vacation/secondary homes including waterfront properties
- High Limit Umbrella Liability insurance to protect if you are targeted in a lawsuit
- Superior Coverage for fine apartments and city homes
- Generous Coverage for Additional Living Expenses following a covered loss
- Identity Theft Protection & Recovery
- Windstorm & Wildfire Defense Services
- Referral Services to specialists skilled in the care and management of fine homes & possessions including appraisal, conservation, restoration, shipping and storage
- Workers Compensation compliance for domestic employees
- Employment Practices Liability coverage to protect against lawsuits from employees
Not all insurance is the same. Not all insurance brokers are the same.
If you’re home is worth $750,000 or more, superior home owner’s insurance coverage doesn’t necessarily cost you more.
Call The John L. Vorbach Company today at 212-294-4900 for a review of your home insurance needs.