We understand how banks and thrifts work because we’ve been insuring them for more than 40 years. Using The Vorbach AdvantageTM process, we’ll work with you up front to design insurance coverage that works in a predictable, dependable way when you need it most—at the time of a loss. Banking is hard enough these days. Let’s take some of the risk out of it.
Here are some examples of bank insurance from the John L. Vorbach Company:
- Bankers Professional Liability—Protects your bank against potential liability arising from allegedly negligent services. Claims can be brought by customers or non-customers if they allege financial harm
- Mortgage Holder’s E&O (Errors & Omissions)—Policies that protect your bank from damage caused by a failure to carry valid insurance as required by the mortgage which results in a physical loss to a mortgaged property.
- Banker’s Blanket Bond—We can write policies to protect your institution from losses of securities, property and other assets caused by employee dishonesty, forgery, theft, fraud, robbery, or other illegal acts.
- Banker’s D&O Liability Coverage—We protect directors and officers against claims of negligent acts arising out of their duty to oversee and operate the institution, as well as the cost to defend against such allegations. This coverage can be critical to recruiting, retaining and protecting quality directors and officers.
- Insurance Coverage for REO Properties—Protects your bank against physical losses to a property that is in foreclosure or has already been foreclosed.
Customized Property/Liability Coverage for Banks
We can recommend insurance strategies for your bank or thrift that can help you succeed. Not all insurance is the same. Not all insurance brokers are the same. Please call us today for a customized evaluation and proposal.
Not all insurance is the same. Not all insurance brokers are the same. Call us today at 212 294-4900 for a confidential review of insurance coverages for you bank or savings institution.