Protect the things that make your house a home.
Your home is more than just a place to live. Your insurance should be more than just a policy.
At John L. Vorbach Company, we specialize in helping successful individuals and families protect their homes with insurance that goes beyond a simple policy.
While you were away on vacation, the plumbing in your upstairs bathroom leaked and caused severe damage throughout your home, including custom tile, cabinets, flooring, and appliances in your kitchen below, as well as a piece of artwork that had been in your family for generations. While water damage is one of the most common causes of interior loss, the things that are damaged may not be common at all, but unique to you and your family. That’s why you need insurance that suits your unique needs and will protect you and make you whole again quickly if something happens. If you cannot stay in your home while it is being renovated, the right insurance will also rent you a similar home in your children’s school district.
We take the time to understand your unique situation.
Every home is different, just like every client is different. By taking a consultative approach, we get to know you, your home, family, and situation before recommending a specific insurance product. And, if you do experience a loss, you can rest assured you’ll be taken care of – by us and by your insurance company – without hassles or headaches.
With the right coverage, you can expect to:
- Restore your house to new condition, including the details that make it a home, like upgraded appliances based on the exact or latest model available.
- Replace belongings that have been damaged or destroyed without deduction for depreciation, up to your policy limit.
- Choose whether you’d like a cash settlement instead of rebuilding.
- Agree to the value of your belongings, such as fine art, antiques and other collectibles, so you know exactly how much you’ll get if you suffer a loss.
- Get help from experts if your identity is stolen or a virus wipes out your computer.
Contact us today
If your home is worth $750,000 or more, conventional homeowner’s insurance policies will likely not provide proper protection. Contact us for a complimentary review of your home insurance needs.