J1 TravelEnsure

Travel confidently to the United States.

If you are traveling to the United States for temporary work or an academic or internship opportunity under the US State Department J1 Visa program, you will need to satisfy the J1 Visa Medical Insurance requirements. The John L. Vorbach Company can help.

Purchase coverage through our easy online platform.

Get started >

Remove the risks associated with traveling to the U.S.

With TravelEnsure, you’ll receive medical insurance that satisfies or goes beyond J1 Visa program requirements, with coverage options from $10,000 to $1 million. Coverage will provide payments:

  • If you are in an accident or become ill
  • For doctors’ fees and hospital bills
  • Of $100 cash per day if you are hospitalized
  • If you need emergency medical evacuation
  • For lost luggage
  • Covering acts of terrorism
  • For accidental death and dismemberment

You can also access important services such as:

  • Immediate access to policy documentation
  • Travel Assistance services

See coverage details >

U.S. State Dept. current J1 Visa Medical Insurance requirements include:

  • Medical benefits of at least $100,000 per accident or illness
  • Repatriation of remains in the amount of $25,000
  • $50,000 to pay for medical evacuation to the insureds home country
  • Deductibles per accident or illness of no more than $500

Get a policy now >