Vacation Homes

Protect your vacation home, even when you’re not there.

Vacation homes provide peace and quiet. The right insurance can provide peace of mind.

If you own a second home on the coast, in the mountains or another rural area, a conventional homeowner’s policy might not protect your investment, or may do so with prohibitive coverage restrictions.

The John L. Vorbach Company has a better solution. We work with premium carriers that offer broad coverage and extra services to help protect your home even if you’re not around.

What if?

While you’re at your primary residence, your vacation home is hit by a hurricane. High winds and driving rain cause extensive damage to both the exterior and interior of the home. Because you don’t live nearby, it can be hard to get there yourself, to assess the damage and start the claims process. That’s why you need the right insurance policy – one that offers a Property Manager service. This service, often free of additional cost, will send a professional to your vacation home as soon as its safe, to assess the damage, board up windows, schedule temporary repairs, and start the claims process for you.

Does your vacation home qualify?

Give us a call to see if your vacation home qualifies for premium homeowner’s insurance and Property Manager service when you’re not around.

Contact us today

For more detailed information about the guidelines for insurance for your vacation home, or for a complimentary review of your current insurance, please call us today.